CCH® IRS Representation Certification Program
This convenient online program provides the tools you need to represent IRS collections clients with confidence. Besides the intrinsic value of adding another expertise to your business, you will gain the knowledge and skills leading to a continuing relationship, sales, and referrals. You will also obtain a certification that helps you better understand the law and practice in order to represent clients involved in negotiating an IRS appeal - a premium service that can lead to other profitable services.
The CCH IRS Representation Certificate Program, created by tax controversy expert Eric L. Green, J.D., LL.M., was born in response to a great and growing need among clients and taxpayers for professional assistance in managing offers in compromise with the IRS. By completing the CCH IRS Representation Certificate Program, you will be the expert for which your clients are looking.
- 20 CPE credits
- 12 on-demand video courses taught by expert Eric Green, J.D., LL.M.
- Emphasis on fundamental principles, relevant changes and application
- All slide decks referenced by the instructor
- Detailed case studies analyzing actual situations, explaining steps that were taken and why, with the actual IRS forms (letters, spreadsheets, allowable expense tables) filled out and with all details explained
- Ethical issues related to the activities of tax professionals practicing before the IRS
- Course quizzes and a final exam
- Certificate of Educational Achievement upon completion
- Inside the IRS
- The IRS Collection Process
- Tax Liens
- Collection Appeals
- The IRS Financial Guidelines
- Installment Agreements
- Offers in Compromise
- Payroll Tax Liabilities
- Innocent Spouse Relief
- Ethical Concerns in Representation
- The Lifestyle of a Collection Case: A Case Study for Practical Application