TaxWise Pay-Per-Return is an economical option for tax preparers that only prepare a few returns but still want a professional software solution. With Pay-Per-Return, you will have access to the complete line of TaxWise federal and state individual, business and specialty forms.
- $269 Annual License Fee
- $300 Non-Refundable deposit to be used towards your prepared returns
- E-filing of federal and companion state - $20
- Additional States - $12 per state
- Federal and companion state - $35
(includes e-filing for 1065, 1120, 1120s, and 1041)
- Additional States - $18 per state
Business and Specialty (1065, 1120, 1120S, 1041, 706, 709, 990)
With TaxWise, you also get:
- No Network Fees - you never pay for additional users in the same office.
- Award-winning U.S.-based Support - offered in both English and spanish with extended hours during tax season.
- Free Conversions - available for most professional programs
- Free 24/7 Online Support - available through the TaxWise Solution Center, you can access our extensive Knowledge Library, important software and industry updates, software downloads, trainingvideos and more.
Use of the PPR Program requires Internet access along with a valid credit card.
*Each time you process a return using the PPR program, the applicable per-return fee is subtracted from your non-refundable deposit. When your deposit reaches $0.00 your credit card will be billed for each additional transaction. Deposits are valid only for the tax filing season for which the program is purchased. Any portion of your deposit remaining following the applicable tax filing season is non-refundable and no credit will be given for unused portions of your deposit.